Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm only how far along?

Well, today we had our first ultrasound and we were hoping to find out the gender, but to my surprise we weren't able to find out because I'm only 13 weeks along!! I could've sworn I was at least 18 weeks. Jesse's been telling me this whole time that I'm not as far along as I think I am and it turns out he was right. (I hate when that happens.) :) So, anyhow we'll have to wait a few more weeks I guess. I'll of course keep you updated.

Here's everyones bet on what the baby will be....
me: Boy
Jesse: Girl
Bryce: Boy
Cameron: Boy
Claire: ??
Aunt Beth: Girl
Uncle Abe: Girl
Aunt Janet: Girl
Friend Cami: Boy
Karen (Grandma): Boy
Abbie Palenske: Girl
Cindy: Girl
Sarah: Boy

Does anyone else want to place a bet? :)

8 comments:

Connie said...

Sorry to hear that you didn't get to find out the baby's sex yet. I have been watching "Baby Shows" all day on TV waiting for your call, and folding tons of laundry. The laundry seems endless when you have 4 kids. For some reason 4 put me over the edge in the laundry department. Anyway, another thing to look forward to.... Looking forward to the big news in a few more weeks!

Cody said...

Darn it. I was really excited to find out the gender, but its still exciting to know how far along you are. I'm glad you got your blog up and running. It'll be nice to see pictures of the kids even if I see then weekly. :) Oh and I love the family picture.

Beth said...

I bet you're having a girl...well more like hoping you're having a girl. More waiting though. I'm glad you started a blog, this will be fun. P.S. I like your baby countdown ;o) Where'd you get that idea from? lol

Abe said...

Girl....for sure

Anonymous said...

My guess is a boy since you are sick to your stomach. I got sicker with the boys. Boy hormones maybe. I didn't know ahead of time either. One more month will not be too long.

Abbie said...

Congratulations!! I think you will have a girl. Mark and I are glad that you decided to start a blog. I have found it a fun way to keep in touch with all our friends and family who live far away.

Connie said...

Cindy says girl, Sarah says boy

Jesse said...

Girl