Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Anniversay to us!

7 Years ago...

It's been a week, but I wanted to mention that Jesse and I just celebrated our 7th Anniversary. I remember when my sister Jeanine and her husband David hit their 7th Wedding Anniversary and I was of course a much younger person, but I remember thinking that 7 years was a long time. Now, 7 years is nothing; I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Having 3 (pretty soon 4) kids, Jesse completing Optometry School and moving around to 3 separate states and then settling down into a home and just enjoying raising our family is what I call squeezing a lot of events into 7 years. We had a nice Anniversay. Jesse took me out to go -ol Olive Garden and then we were gonna shop till we dropped at the Outlets, but since it was Memorial Day the stores were closed by the time we got there. So, instead we went to the movies and watched Indiana Jones.

I'm so blessed to have a husband who loves his wife and family more than anything. I always knew that if I married Jesse that he would be fun to live with and a great father. Thanks honey for a great 7 years...looking forward to eternity. :)

2 comments:

Connie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that picture of you guys.

Beth said...

I'm glad you became a part of our family Joyce. I'm glad that all my siters-in-law are really cool!