Friday, August 29, 2008

Computer Woes!

I've had a few complaints as to why I haven't posted anything new lately. It's not that I don't have anything new going on in my life (besides feeding, holding and keeping Bella's bottom dry while running a household) it's just that I haven't had the internet on my computer for nearly 2 weeks now for reasons Jesse and I are trying to figure out. Hopefully we'll get it soon. I don't want to waste your time by you visiting my blog and finding out that yet AGAIN I still have nothing posted, just wait a few days and I'll have something a little more interesting to look at. :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh good, I was beginning to worry that you'd given up on the blogging thing. Glad to see that you're on your way back.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness, I was getting tired of looking at pictures of your new car. Not that it isn't cool, but I'd rather see pictures of the kids. LoL :)
June