Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Carving Memories!


Halloween is approaching fast and so Sunday night we carved pumpkins. Nothing fancy, just your average scary triangle eyes and nose pumpkin. That night was probably the first night for it to get below 60 degrees. It's cold in the morning, hot in the day and cold again at night! I feel like I'm changing clothes all the time. I'm such a wimp I know! We'll see if our pumpkins last until Halloween. They might look a lot scarier whithered from the sun. :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

We haven't carved our pumpkin yet. Maybe we'll get to it? Maybe not! Looks like you'll had fun and I hope your pumpkins hold up in the heat.

Connie said...

Cute pic- nice pose Joyce. We started ours yesterday. Ben makes the kids sketch the faces on paper first. It gets a little ridiculous. And hence we haven't finished yet.

Cami said...

too fun!! We haven't embarked on carving yet...we just paint our pumpkins! Was catching up on your blog & girl...you can draw! That's awesome & I was totally cracking up about Coach Allen's comment! I can definitely see & hear her saying that!!

Are yall moving?

Moma said...

That was such a beautiful evening, not to hot or cold. The pumpkins turned out cute, I was impressed that you guy stuck with it until they were all three carved.