Monday, June 28, 2010

Finally a visit from the tooth fairy!

For weeks if not months Cameron has had a lose tooth that just seemed to hang and never come "loose." Finally, it came out and this morning before the sun came up Cameron woke me up with just the happiest voice. "Mom, my tooth is gone! I think I swallowed it in my sleep!" I unconsciously congratulated him and then collapsed back to sleep. All day long he's been so excited. Every time he gets something to drink he asks for a straw so that he can put the straw where his tooth is missing. Also, all day he asks Jesse and I, "Mom, Dad aren't you just so excited that I lost my tooth?" He's so cute. I guess he's officially growing up. :)

3 comments:

joy sowards said...

it was interesting to see another
sowards family. dont see that very
often. so hello from one sowards
family to another. check us out
at www.hubblesowardsfamily.blogspot.
com.

Beth said...

That's so funny that he wanted 10 bucks from the tooth fairy. I guess he growing up because her knows that a quarted doesn't buy much these days! So Cute!

Moma said...

Yes Cameron is turning out to be such a nice little boy. Fun to see him so excited about his tooth. It really is a milestone.