Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bryce made YouTube!

So, as you know Bryce LOVES skateboarding.  It's not my most favorite sport out there and I never thought B would be into this, but actually it's been really good for him.  It's taught him perseverance, determination and it gives him an escape.  Jesse and I both video taped him doing all of his tricks as a one year anniversary mark since his first skateboard.  I made it into a short video.  I have to say that I wanted to do so many other editing tricks, but for some reason Windows Movie Maker has changed to Windows Live Movie Maker and it's pretty horrible.  You only have a storyboard to work with and not a timeline.  So, I have to use a different program, edit it in three sections, import it into movie maker (I had to use this program since it's an HD camera) and then, finally I got it to publish.  It's always so fun doing these video's, but to be honest it's VERY time consuming.  I stayed up every night till 3 am for 3 days straight working on this video.  So, Bryce I hope you appreciate it.  We'll see how much you have improved by this time next year.  Bryce wants people to make sure and "Like it,"  it makes him happy.  Here's the video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DY_RCUbPlc

5 comments:

Connie said...

So cool! Happy bday Bryce.

Beth said...

The video was so cool. The time you spent on it was well spent...Bryce will remember it forever!

Moma said...

Yes the video was excellent, I could not believe the cool things he was able to do. The last segment was priceless, teaching us all that nothing comes easily to anyone. Everything worth doing takes a lot of practice!

Abbie said...

Great vid! Keep it up Bryce. Off topic.....no post with pictures of Jesse's roadtrip to see his room-mates in Las Vegas? How come when all his buddies spell out the word 'LOVE' for a photo, he doesn't show his wife and get a blog entry??? I mean, it's not as cool as the family doing it, but Jes spent so much time arranging all of us guys so we'd form the letters just perfect, with the setting sun just so....and he doesn't even show his wife the shot??? I miss Jes/Ben already. Mark

Joyce Sowards said...

That's news to me mark! I guess I'll have to look through his phone to get the vegas pics! I know, procrastination is awful! :)