Sunday, February 3, 2013

May Happenings & Claire turns 6!


Bryson's 5th grade class planned a field trip to Carlsbad Caverns and so we were all feeling left out.  I took the Cameron & Claire out of school and we drove down and met up with Bryce and his class there.  I will never get sick of going to C.C.  It's such an amazing wonder.  I love slowing walking into this whole new world.  After the field trip we took Bryce with us and continued on to Hobbs to hang out with cousins Gavin and Drew.  Had a fabulous time.
 
 
 



Claire turns 6!

Claire had her first "friends" birthday party!  All of her closest friends from kindergarten came to the Bounce House Inflatables, filled their tummy with pizza and cake and hopped around on giant balloons.  Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. :)  Claire wanted a Hello Kitty cupcake and so printing off the picture was as creative as I could get.  After trying to pipe a kitty on a non-flat surface I realized that it wasn't going to work so I have to do plan B, use the computer. :)  Claire came straight from gymnastics class to even more bouncing around.  Needless to say, she slept well.
 
 

Claire LOVES school.  I always knew she would.  She's such a social butterfly, loves to do school work and from what her teacher has told me, she loves to ask and answer questions during story time. :)  It's always hard to have one of your child grow up and start going to school.  It's a new chapter and closing of a previous one.  I hope I can continue to help Claire become the sweet, well rounded, caring person she is.  Love you dearly Claire!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Moma said...

Claire just turned 7. Time for an update, Ha Ha!