Sunday, May 18, 2008

Claire Turns 2!!

CHEESE!!!

The cake I made Claire was taken from the Family Fun magazine and was suppose to be like a sand castle, but for some reason a few of the cones kept falling and breaking off pieces of cake and then when I tried to pipe frosting on it the tube got clogged and it wasn't piping out the way I had planned. So, I gave it to Cameron and Bryce and let them pipe out and do with the blue frosting whatever they wanted. Her favorite gifts were the little purple and pink tricycle (she can't quite reach any of the boys pedals on their bikes) and a little monkey stuffed animal that we're trying to keep away from getting chewed up by Bandit. Claire is growing more precious to us everyday. We love her very much.

4 comments:

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Claire is such a little sweetheart. The cake you made is really cute. I'm glad she had a good birthday.

BJAT said...

great cake! you did an awesome job! We are sorry we missed you too! I can't wait to come back and you will have a brand new baby. Even more fun.

Sam Sowards said...

Thats quite the cake Joyce. WOW lol
Love Sam