Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CALIFORNIA CRUISE!!

Jesse & I have decided to take a road trip! But, since I can't sit in a car for very long without having to go to the bathroom or just move my legs we've decided to rent an RV! I'm so excited!! It'll be so nice for the kids too. We're gonna hit the beaches and just enjoy the California Coast! It'll be nice to be away from it all and just spend some time with the kids and each other.

Cameron was a baby when we lived in Oregon so he doesn't remember the beaches there, but Bryce does and they're both just so excited that I almost wish I would've kept it a secret until we got there because everyday they ask me, "Are we going to the beach today!" Bryce will have to miss a week of school, but we figure since he's in Kinder. and he's doing well in school that he can miss. They've been going on a lot of field trips lately which has been a nice break for him. Today they walked to Lowe's and made an Ant house and so tomorrow we're going to look for some Ants to put in it. Hopefully they stay and not escape!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I remember you talking about doing something like that. It sounds so fun. I hope it turns out better then the RV trip our family took when we were kids. I'm sure Jesse has told you about the 'trip from hell' If he hasn't told you about it, then you should ask him.

Janet Thwaits said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time, I had to laugh at the reminder of the trip Beth is talking about. Momma really got a kick out of that and was able to laugh....when it was over....Enjoy these memories, they are what will keep you warm when the kids are grown.Love you, Aunt Jan

HeAtHeR* said...

This is Doug's wife...when will you be out in California???? We would LOVE to see you guys if you come down south. We leave for chicago the end of june...so, hopefully we can meet up! Otherwise...we hope you have a fun trip!