Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I know...I'm playing catch-up!

How glad I am that I survived the month of March. I don't think I've done anything to this blog except play with the different background templates only to realize that I like the one I started out with better. I realized that the first week of April is almost over and I haven't even blogged about Bryce's b-day much less the whole month so I'm trying to play catch-up. Please bare with me and my jumbled thoughts.
Bryce, the poor guy hopes to never be in the Dentist's office for other than a teeth cleaning. He's a trooper though. He's had couple of teeth pulled and is now an avid flosser. We celebrated his 6th birthday while in Albuq. for the Republican Pre-Primary while supporting my father-n-law Greg Sowards who's running for Congress. We were able to swim and Bryce had so much fun swimming under the wall from the indoor pool to the outdoor pool. He couldn't talk enough about it! Later, we ordered Pizza and Salad from an Italian restraurant nearby our hotel that had the BEST food. I love the Olive Garden, but this place puts it to shame. I can't remember the name, but I'm going to eat there again next time I'm in Albuq.
We stayed an extra day to go and visit my Grandma who's in a nursing home while she's recovering from a Heart attack. We got to watch her do her therapy and the boys were able to play catch with her and I haven't seen her smile like that in a long time. Later we went to the Children's Museum to wear out the kids so that they could sleep all the way home. Boy, did they.

No comments: