Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weekend Renewal

March, like many of came and went ever so quickly. Among all of the other events that went on in the later posts one that I would like to place special emphasis on is our trip to the Albuq. Temple at the end of the month. The Albuquerque Temple obviously is special to us because that's where Jesse and I were married and I'm so thankful that we live close enough to visit from time to time. Jesse parents were there already and offered to watch the kids while we did a session. Thank you again Greg & Karen for doing that! I always feel closer to the Lord inside those walls. Just what I needed. Afterwords we were able to spend the night with my mom and Larry and had a good time. We made the usual trip to the History Museum which the kids just love and then ate at our favorite Italian restaurant. (see the "time out for women" post for the name...I can't remember it right now) We had a great weekend even though we couldn't escape all of the wind (which hasn't stopped). I suppose you have to take the good with the bad though. The wind blew down all of my pretty purple hanging jasmine flowers, but helped my trumpet vine sprout leaves. Such is life. :)Thanks again Beth for showing me news ways to wear the "Sling Pea" you made me. I'm getting to enjoy it longer than expected!

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is great to live close by the temple you were married in. Not only can you go more often, but you get to relive your special day!