Friday, February 5, 2010

Mud fight!

Yeeesss, mud fight both inside and outside our house almost everyday. I haven't seen this much snow or rain in Cruces in a long time. Normally I like all this weather because in New Mexico it doesn't last very long. But lately it's been rather wet and since we don't have grass yet I just dread when I see rain in the forecast. Thank goodness we do have tile or else we wouldn't have a dog! Bandit brings a trail of mud from his doggie door and the kids slip on their boots to play in the little pond we have in front of our house. The other day I walked out and was nearly hammered with a mud ball.







Bella making her own little mess and enjoying every minute of it.

Here's Jesse and Greg clearing out some heavy rock from the rock wall. Look at that strength! :)

3 comments:

John and Melodie said...

Sounds very fun and Messy.

Beth said...

I do hate the mud. And I must admit that I hate it when Whitney gets dirty or makes a mess, I don't know how you deal with it?!

Moma said...

Joyce I cannot force myself to enjoy watching the mud play. "You are a better man than I am Gunga Den" (an old saying of Grandmother)