Sunday, October 17, 2010

Trying out something new.

The boys are involved with all sorts of activities whether it be sports or camps and poor Claire has sat and waited on the sidelines to be of age to do some of those things.  When I noticed the pre school Gymnastics class offered at the Rec Center I signed her up!  We got there and I noticed that there was only one other girl there that day and so I knew the class was going to be small.  Thus, giving me the courage to ask the teachers to let Bella try the class out even though she's only 2.  I knew that Bella could do everything the older girls could do.  The teachers were also convinced after about the first 5 min of class.  They ended up letting Bella join the class and so every tuesday and thursday the girls were sooo excited for Gymnastics.  In the beginning Bella couldn't do a front roll, but by the end of the week she could.  Claire loved getting to wear the leotards probably the most.  As the classes went on they grew in size and we parents sat on the sidelines just grinning and laughing at how cute they all were.

No comments: