Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Cameron!

It's lucky number 7! Cameron was King for the week (and boy did he act like one.) in honor of his birthday.  I don't know how many times I heard Cameron tell everyone "I can do whatever I want cuz it's MY birthday!"  I tried to let it slide as much as possible to make his day pleasant, but there were a few times I had to remind him about reality.  Cameron lost his other front tooth and has enjoyed the complexities of eating because of that.



We had a party with the family at the pool here in town and had a good time.  I made him a chess board cake this year because he LOVES chess and we also got him an XBOX kinect which really got him excited.  But, of all of the fancy gifts and activities that we did, Cameron is still just a toy car loving boy.  He's had probably the most fun with his race car set.  We sure love Cameron; his zest for life and desire to entertain us. (Even though it verges on the edge of annoying at times) :)  He keeps things interesting at home and really desires deep down to be the best he can be.  He told me that since he's 7 now that he should probably do a little more to be responsible.  (In his toothless voice)  He's so sweet.  We love you cameron!

3 comments:

Moma said...

Yes Cameron is turning out to be a really nice person. We are proud of him and love to be around him!!Sorry I missed the cake when I took Grandmother home. It turned out cute.

Beth said...

The birthday party was fun. The indoor pool is amazing and I think we will be going again soon!

Beth said...

Oh ya, and happy birthday Cameron, we love you!!