Saturday, July 12, 2008

Child's Play



This week has been one rainy week. I'm not complaining though because it's been a nice relief from the heat. I've loved every minute of it and so has my lawn. :) From time to time the kids would go outside with the umbrella and find frogs in the yard, but when the rain stopped I decided that the kids needed to go splash in some puddles since we don't have that luxery very often. They had a great time and didn't want to go inside, but when the sun came out for awhile it started getting very hot and humid and I couldn't sit out there anymore! Thursday morning it was raining again and I woke up to the sound of a leak in our bedroom roof and so poor Jesse had to get out of bed, climb up on the roof while it was pouring cats and dogs and fix a few trouble spots. I was watching him under an umbrella scared to death that he was going to slip and fall off the roof, but luckily that didn't happen and the leak was fixed! A new roof is in order. By the way, no baby yet....

1 comment:

Connie said...

I remember playing in puddles for hours when I was little. I love the rain! We are finally getting ours! You better hurry up and have that baby- I'm on your tail!