Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Characters 2008

Ben 10
I was happy when Bryce said he wanted to be Ben 10 for Halloween. Nothing easier than sewing on a strip of fabric to a white shirt. We also died his hair a darker color. Even though not too many people knew who Ben 10 was he didn't seem to mind. He felt invincible!














Cameron loved wearing all of the face makeup. I could see him transform into Frankenstein while I was putting all of the green paint and stitches on.

He's so animated, just like his dad.
I made his head extension and I'll tell
how I did it on my other blog, Ideas 4 you tomorrow.














Olympic Gold Gymnast!

Claire LOVES watching Gymnastics and always proceeds to do her own tumbling. ha ha. So when I asked her if that's what she'd like to be for Halloween she got excited about it. Her costume isn't going to last long I just know it. It already has a rip in it. I guess I'm not that good of a sewer. :) I bought a Cinderella costume just in case because some days she just went on and on that she wanted to be "Cin-ella" and sure enough the next night for Trick -or-Treating we needed it.




Our little Peanut

Bella is such an easy going girl and I probably could've put her in just about anything. But, I figured why not just reuse Claire's old costume. It works. :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Great costumes. I'm betting it's hard to think of things for everyone to be and then get all the costumes ready!

Cami said...

hey girl! Your kids are just absolutely precious! And Bella....what a doll ;) I think you look more like Tina Fey (she's thinner!) Anyhoo- I always love to see your creative costumes and have high hopes that maybe one year Micah and I will dress up too!! love you!