Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cameron turns 5!


I just wanted to take a minute and talk about Cameron and my thoughts on him turning 5!

What can I say Cameron, he is one unique child! He has such a strong will and spirit. This past year he was able to make and connect with some great friends at his preschool and now ask's me almost everyday, "Mom, which one of my "buddies" is going to come and visit us today?" He's both a big brother and a little brother, but little and last aren't in his vocabulary! Catch him in a good mood and he will be the most eager helper and playmate, catch him in a bad mood and he's your worst nightmare!! ha! He hates to lose and works at not doing so. He's Bella's entertainment while in the car since he's the only one she can see and he sure gives her a show! He's also my backup "put Claire down for a nap" person because he enjoys reading her his own version of The three little pigs and then softly scratches her back. It's so special to listen to him be sweet to his sisters. When Bryce gets home from school it seems to be the highlight of his day. Someone to wrestle with and play games with. It'll be interesting to see him blossom into kindergarten, as crazy as that sounds to me. Where has the time gone! We all love you very much Cameron! We're so happy you're in our family.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Happy Birthday again Cameron you little cutie!

Moma said...

It has been a really growth filled year for Cameron. I loved seeing him take care of little Gene when they were here. I am very impressed with Cameron. He will need a strong spirit to get through these last days. I love him.

Janet Thwaits said...

It keeps getting better and better!! Your family is beautiful. I love you Aunt Jan