Sunday, March 15, 2009

Does life ever slow down?

I have so much to catch up on I don't even know where to begin. I thought I was home free from things for a while once the Holiday's were over, but it seems like every week there's something big I have to either do, have going on already or I make myself because I get a wild hair and want to get the project done asap. (My projects unfortunatly last more than a day.)

The boys started another Soccer season together and have been winning most of their games which of course makes it exciting for them. They work really hard in practice and I've seen big improvements in their passing. For Valentines weekend we headed up to Ruidoso, NM and joined Jesse's parents in their timeshare. We swam (it was Bella's first time in the water and she seems to love it like her momma). :) The next say we went to the innertubing place. We had a good time, the weather was perfect. Grandpa Greg raced all of us down the hill and he would take a running leap onto his tube and then down the hill. (I wonder how sore he was the next day?) ha ha. We were there during Cameron's official b-day so we celebrated that night, but Bryce had school the next day. Cameron wasn't ready to go home so he spent the next 2 days with the Grandparents and Abe & Cody. He was so homesick after he would speak to us on the phone, but he had a great time and I think the experience made both of us appreciate each other more. I found myself just feeling heart sick for him. He brings a lot of excitement and happiness to our family. When he came home he was a complete angel all day, but the next day it was back to the normal brother & sister bickering. I never thought it would sound so good. ha ha. Anyways, here are some pics and video of the trip and Cameron's b-day "parties."







This jump may not seem big on camera, but it was big enough for neither Jesse nor I to try. I've had my share of bruised tail bones and I wasn't about to get another one. I thought he was Crazy, but enjoyed the entertainment, ha ha thanks Greg! Bryce was brave and tried it, but he said that he "wasn't going to do that again!" I think he landed on his bum pretty hard.


On your mark....Too close to call!


3 comments:

Moma said...

Fun times. That was scarry to me when Greg flew up in the air and landed on his stomach. Thought his back would be so hurt but he is fine. I am so happy that Cameron stayed with us a couple of days. We got to know him better and enjoyed it so much

Sam Sowards said...

LOL, Man I thought for sure the old man was hurt!! Glad you guys look like your having so much fun!

Beth said...

Love the videos, I watched them several times and laughed everytime.