Friday, June 5, 2009

Claire turns 3

Claire talks numbers with Cameron all the time! So, when she turned 3 it wasn't an adjustment because she's been saying that she's 3 for like 6 months now. Anyway, she's a big girl now (completely potty trained for the last few months) with a sweet and spicy attitude all at the same time. From time to time if she's in the other room I'll ask, "What are you doing Claire?" She always replies "Anything." That's about right. When someone does something wrong towards her we'll say sorry and she quickly replies in her dramatic way, "it's too late!" So, we've really been trying to teach her about forgiveness. :) She still walks around the house with her shirt off before or after bath time and has her head tilted back so that her hair seems really long. "Look at me's hair mommy! It's LOOONNNGG! and beeuuful." Last but not least, you can always tell if she feels sorry for doing something because she'll immediately say, "I nove new." She'll also say it out of the blue when you don't expect it which makes it special to hear. Claire...love that girl!

3 comments:

Moma said...

Claire does really say the cutest things like "I would like that" when you ask her is she wants something. She is very charming and fun to talk to.

Uncanny imaginations while swirling my tea.... said...

Joyce,
That is the cutest cake, did you make it? I remember last year you made some fabulous castle cake. Anyway, I love reading about what an awesome mother you are. It melts my heart. Also, I found a few great tunes on your little playlist that I never knew the titles to. You've got great taste in music. (: Sending a hug.

Beth said...

I love the cake. Claire is growing up so cute and with a cute personality to go with it.