Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sister Goofiness Part 2

I didn't get a chance to post more about Bryce's baptism weekend and some other things we did that day. My sister June & I always have lots of laughs when we're together. Our sense of humor is so alike. So, while watching Bryce try out his new skate board he got for his b-day we were thinking of the good ol' days when June had her skate board and wanted to see if we could still ride one. I took a try at it myself...ouch!

Here's June doing some sort of Can Can /kick boxing dance?



Here are some other pics while hanging out at the "Kids Kountry."

My nephew Gavin going for the dunk. I can guarantee you'll see Gavin on ESPN someday.

Gathering around the Chameleon cake to blow out some candles

Grandmother bought Bryce a President Dollar Coin Collection for his birthday. She got him started with several President coins. She's so thoughtful. Bryce loves "Gold" coins so he's very excited about collecting these.

Jesse has a new girlfriend named Supra. :) We were excited to see her ready to go. Jesse & Abe worked hours for this race. Unfortunately, due to bad weather Jesse wasn't able to race the straight quarter mile race which is my favorite, but the next day he took Ben out for the curvy track and here's pics of that. Sorry, for some reason the picture quality is pretty bad.



Greg, was getting racing fever. Watch out! In a few years these boys will give you a run for your money. What a great day.




















No comments: