Friday, November 5, 2010

Hyperinflation! AHHH!


In watching the Glenn Beck show which aired last night on the 4th of Nov., my jaw just dropped when he talked about the Hyperinflation which is coming our way. I DVR his shows and so this morning I watched it again and took notes. Something that I had missed was when he mentioned the announcement from the NIA (National Inflation Association) and they projected food prices to rise drastically in 2011. Read this report, order your food storage yesterday!!!!


I'm a consultant with Shelf Reliance and if you can't get a year supply of food and water for your family, you should get at least 6 months plus seeds to plant a garden. (Seeds are 12% off now at http://www.shelfreliance.com/) I can help people get their food storage and other emergency supplies at a HUGE discount if not for free!  Please share this information with your family and friends.


Read the report:

National Inflation Association

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow that's crazy. I guess we need to replenish our food storage asap!

Courtney said...

Joyce, I'm Beth's friend/old roommate Courtney. I would love for you to help me with food storage. I look at sites like that one and get so overwhelmed. Do you think you could email me and help me get started? I'm embaressed to admit that I've been married for 4 years and have never had any food storage. So I for sure need some help. Thanks!

courtneyo_5@hotmail.com