Friday, November 19, 2010

A style of her own.

 

 


















Claire has always had a strong opinion on what she wants to wear everyday.  Oh, how I miss the baby days when she didn't. :)  It used to be a struggle to try to get her to wear normal clothes, but I've decided to let her wear what she wants.  She always comes to me and says, "Look mom, I'm dressed!  Don't I look cute?" As you can tell she's into boots and skirts. If she feels confident in it then sure!  This will be the only time in life when she'll be able to pull off these outfits.  I love her whimsical and sweet personality.  Lately when she says her prayers, her voice (which is already high and soft) gets a few pitches higher and softer and I just love it.  So sweet.  Anyhow, I just thought I'd break away from the Doom and Gloom and post something a bit light.....although I do think we're headed into tough times. :) 

4 comments:

Beth said...

Claire definately has her own style. She is a sweety and would look cute wearing anything unique, weird or whatever!

Connie said...

She definitely has some funky outfits going on but she is as cute as can be. It was fun watching her this week and getting to know her better. Her personality is emerging and it is fun to watch her.

Anonymous said...

I think my Niece's style rocks! What a sweet girl she is. Love you Claire!

Aunt June

Moma said...

Claire is like a little fairy princess. I love the way she flutters her eyes when she is telling me that she loves me.