Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beth's First Blue Baby Shower

So in January us Sowards Sisters and Karen threw Beth a baby shower to celebrate her FIRST Boy. She wanted everything blue so I decided that we should go with the whole Blue spectrum as our theme.





I thought this would bring some humor into the diaper changing.




Celebrating with dear friends. It's always nice to have a girls night. Beth got the cutest little baby boy outfits! I can't wait to see him sporting those cute clothes.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

John and Melodie said...

Very classy. Love the diaper message idea. I got a rel kick out of that. Ecorations are awesome too.

Moma said...

What a nice shower it was. Thank you to everyone who came and for the fun we had putting it on. Beth was very happy about all the fun and awesome clothes she got.

Beth said...

I had the greatest time and am so happy that I have sisters that would through me such a great baby shower!. I think I might steal your post for my blog :)