Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christmas & New Years


Christmas Morning!!



Nice spy glasses Bryce, but aren't you suppose to be able to see me without looking directly at me? ha ahaa




Here the cousins are enjoying the crappy fireworks I bought from Sams Club. I wasn't paying attention the packaging and thought they were "real" fireworks, but it turns out that they were just the party confetti style ones. O-well, at least they were kid safe & they seemed to have a good time. At least, until it was time to clean up. :)



Chalk art!








Bryson and Cameron's BIG gift this year (and many years to come) was this awesome skateboard ramp. It took about a week to put together amongst all of the festivities, but they got it up finally and the boys are loving the fact that they have a mini skate park in their back yard. I'll post more later about what it looks like now.






Enjoying a movie night of Star Wars.



So this whole Christmas break I tried to get us all to go to "Glitteropolis" that was on display at the NMSU Campus, but every time I was thought it was open, it wasn't. So, since it was such a nice day we decided to walk around Campus. Here are some silly pictures of that day.














This picture makes me laugh so much!!


2 comments:

Connie said...

Nice pics Joyce!!! I brings back some good fun memories. It is so fun hanging out with you guys. Glad you updated the blog! I thought it was a gonner.

Joyce Sowards said...

Yeah me too! I'm STILL not up to date. :) It's an ongoing battle...putting your priorities in check.