Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Quick Visit To Moms

In the past I've seemed to have missed going to my mom's before or on Christmas and this year I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of seeing her. So, my sister June and I met up and had a great time. We were going to hit the shops, but instead decided to just stay at the house and make it a snow day with the kids. I'm so glad we did.






Larry pulled the kids on their sleds with the riding lawn mower. He must have spent at least an hour doing that because the kids were having so much fun it was hard to stop.












Getting ready for a snow ball fight!






June's husband Chad helped Drew and Cameron with their fort. You can tell he's had experience in this area. I loved the little peep holes they made. So clever.
















My mom house sits on a slight slope so they made us a trail to sled on. I love this picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: