Monday, May 14, 2012

Cameron turns the magical number of 8!

 I just wanted to take a look back at Cameron when he was younger.  He's been such a lively little tike for our family and we sure love and adore him.  Among one of his many qualities I'd like to mention one quality that I love and that's showing kindness towards other children.  Whether it's with his family or friends I've noticed that Cameron seeks those who are in need of a friend and becomes just that.  I hope he continues to carry that talent throughout his life and truly live that Christlike attribute.  Love you Cameron!




Cameron LOVES bowling which is funny because we hardly ever go bowling!  Maybe that needs to change. :)  We had his party with some of his close friends at the bowling alley and here are a few pics of that fun day.






"You'll shoot your eye out!"....hopefully not. :)

No comments: