Sunday, September 13, 2009

BYU WINS!!

My husband, his brothers and his father have been planning this trip to Dallas, TX to see the Cougars play OU for awhile now. The time finally came and off they went for Labor Day weekend. From what I hear and from what I got to watch on TV the game was very close and exciting to say the least. The neat part of all was that it was at the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium! (I know my mom is just dueling right now; she's a huge Cowboy fan!) My husband used to play for BYU as a punter (a darn good one if I don't say so myself) and so he's sporting his old jersey. Anyways, I had to steal pics off of my sister-n-laws blog, thanks. I'm glad Jesse and his guys got to have an extended guys night! :)

3 comments:

theferrisoneofall said...

HA! We were there too!! :)

Beth said...

Pretty intense ending. I'm glad the guys had fun!

Moma said...

That was a great 60th birthday trip for Greg. He loved every minute of it.