Thursday, September 10, 2009

Little Surprises

So once the boys started school, I got to work on making our backyard looking nice again. I've planted a bunch of Perinnials and shrubs that once mature should look great. Anyways, the girls and I were at Lowe's getting some plants and Claire found on the plant a HUGE snail! We were both so excited. ( I knew this snail was going to entertain Claire for awhile, she loves any kind of animal or insect). So, we went back to the plants and found hundreds of baby snails just hanging out on the plant deck where they water the plants. We walked out of there with as many snails that would fit on Claire's arms. Know when we go to Lowe's the kids all want to come and are pumped to find more snails. It makes it nice because I can spend as long as I want at one of my favorite stores without the complaints. If only Bella was as interested.... she's my little escape artist.
This is not a skunk with Bella! Bandit was in need of a haircut. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yummy snails! I'm glad you don't mind dealing with that kind of thing. I guess it would be hard with two boys, not to like that stuff.